Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Let it snow!

It’s here already!

Once again I have written this post several times and it has disappeared, so I will make this a quick one. We are supposed to get 6 to 8 inches of snow today and we are in a winter storm warning.  I am staying inside where it’s warm and Chloe is enjoying it too. It’s toasty warm here in the RV.

I posted this this morning on Facebook and I thought it was very appropriate.

We have been having trouble with condensation on our windows since it started getting colder. Although we had a small dehumidifier, it didn’t seem to be keeping the moisture down. We ordered a larger one from Amazon and it arrived last night. Hopefully this will do the trick.
I’m knitting Piper’s fourth sweater now. I have pinned the left front to the back in this photo. I pin the pieces together as I knit them to make sure everything fits and I don’t have any nasty surprises at the end. Even though I follow the pattern, mistakes do occur don’t they?

We have a new management here at the RV park. Apparently the park was sold about five weeks ago. The changeover has been interesting to say the least. Although we haven’t had any issues to speak of, it has made Dennis more sure than ever that he does not want to buy a condo or in an HOA when we moved to Nebraska. Until now we have always owned our own homes and have taken pride in keeping them well-maintained.  He really does not like the idea of other people being in control of our living situation.  

I have been checking Zillow and the housing listings in the Omaha area recently. Last night I found a house that I fell in love with. It is over 100 years old and has so much character. It is probably a bit bigger than we need, but I fell in love with the remodeled kitchen and the main floor laundry area, along with all of the built-ins and the original woodwork. There is a room with windows on three sides that would be perfect for my sewing/craft room. I can just see yarn in open shelving units on one wall!  Dennis looks at it and sees 100 year old plumbing and wiring! Isn’t it funny that when we look at at homes we see completely different things?

Wishing you all a wonderful and healthy weekend. 
Blessings, 
Betsy


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar