Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Davie & Chiyo / Craft Fair at Templeton High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSXlkc9UFE4
http://www.davieandchiyo.com/

I recently attended the Craft Fair at Templeton High School with my buddy Viv, and found myself in a lovely space, saturated by talent, and passion. These craft fairs are the best places to find creative gifts that are local, affordable, and made with love.
Alisha Stephenson, and Fumi Bull, are the sweet ladies of " Davie and Chiyo ". One of a kind clutches and purses for fancy occasions. Exquisite fabrics, creatively constructed, producing a clutch that will work for any special occasion.

Thanks to these beautiful young ladies, I was able to find one for my sister; just in time for her birthday.

I received one similar to this one. Mine was a cream silk with brown tiny polka dots, a rich purple lining and with a cute message inside. I chose that particular one because I can see it worn with jeans and stilettos, as well. ( of course )
The kindest of kind, I feel blessed to have met them. Everything truly happens for a reason.
 
Thank you ladies. She loves it so much! I am so grateful. So grateful.
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar