Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE DREADFUL DIARIES : Siiiiiiiick as f.........


DREADFUL DIARIES : Urgh......

Still sick. still wandering.
I can't really keep going at this pace so I returning home to be looked after my moms for a while! Home cooking, my own bed and some good old fashioned crap TV should see me right! I am also off drinking for a while. Still recovering after a Halloween which saw me drinking in 3 different bars and 2 nightclubs in one night. Which is hard work for anyone.
So, no real news to report really. Was disgusted I couldnt make the protest about student fees today. I had no choice. I was too sick to march. Couldn't promise that I wouldn't fall down. But I will make the next one. Mark my words.
Thanks to my wonderful friends I managed to have a truly great Halloween. I hope it was the same for my readers.
Right - till next time kids!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar